About 0


Monday - Friday: 9 A.M - 6 P.M Saturday: 9 A.M - 5 P.M

5560 US HWY 1 VASS
NC 28394

Thank you for shopping at Ed’s. We appreciate your business and love having you as a member of our team. If you have selected “In Store Pick Up” as your preferred shipping method, please wait to be notified by a store representative that your items are ready for pick up. All Transfers take up to 24 hours to process.
Click HERE for our FFL. Click HERE for our SOT.

Firearms are available for pickup at our Vass, NC location, or can be shipped to a local Federal Firearms Licensee of your choosing to ensure that the sale meets all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations. Before ordering a firearm, please check with your local FFL to ensure that the firearm you wish to purchase is legal to receive in your location.